How do I contact the Inter Faith Adviser in my diocese?


Most dioceses make provision for a Diocesan Inter Faith Adviser who is responsible for advising and supporting the bishop, diocese and local clergy in relation to other religions in your area. The contact details for your local Adviser are published on the corresponding page for the parish and diocese.

To search for your local Diocesan Inter Faith Adviser by post code click here: