Author: Kevin Gillard
Date: 19 January 2017
Looking for a fresh challenge?
A P&E parish in the Diocese of Bristol is advertising for a new priest for Easton Christian Family Centre, located in a vibrant multi-cultural, multi-faith community a few miles east of the city centre.
Easton Christian Family Centre (ECFC) offers a Christian witness through worship and active involvement in organisations working in and around the centre.
They are seeking a priest to lead the church in the further development and delivery of their vision - the ideal candidate will:
- Ensure that the vision is articulated clearly to all
- Delegate effectively to the laity and empower discipleship
- Develop a culture of collaboration and strengthen relationships with our partners
- Provide strong pastoral oversight whilst being sensitive and responsive to the needs of the culturally diverse congregation
- Encourage a culture of hospitality and welcome
The closing date for applications is 29th January 2017, with a familiarisation day on 9 February followed by interviews on 10 February. For more information and to apply, go to the Diocese of Bristol website